Wednesday 23 May 2018

An Wool Melton Trousers in 2017 (Not for Sale)

I experienced some years of living in Scotland. The first year of life in Scotland's weather that was hard for me. The sunlight I feel was only a few in 10 days. Mostly cloudy or intermittently shower, basically cool weather. However, for the Scots people, many of them say it is MILD!! That's just their side of view maybe, I think. If I live again in Scotland I need thick and warm tough trousers. from these ideas above, I made one wool melton fabric trousers last year. Absolutely it is my original design.


Previously I washed twice a green wool melton textile with a dry cleaning liquid by handwash myself, then cut all parts out. 

I locked every edge with a polyester white bias fabric tape. 


Can you see a bolt sketch on the paper? I am going to do embroidery again!