Monday 4 June 2018

Real plan of my original Midsummer tug design in 4 colour arrangement

In this morning, I have finished to email what I decided the colouring for my original Midsummer tug to the weaver who lives in Fukui-prefecture. I did 4 colour arrangement last night. Fibres have character. Slightly changes their colour itself by sunlight, shade or electrical light (pale white/ warm white). There were 300 colours in that book. One colour has about 5 selection. For instance, RED -lighter one, dark one, orangeish, purplish, pinkish..and so on. It was a good training of my sense. I asked to make real 100 pcs for 1 colour arrangement because it needs a test, but sampling 1 piece cost is almost equal real 100pcs'. I hope it going to be nice looking and quality. Cross fingers.

I will show you which I picked for the real 100 pcs when it comes up here on my hand.